"Need to Know" and "Tracking" information.
1. Deadlines - Thursday 4pm central time for all papers
2. We have 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 word pricing available on our shopping system. Our ad counting software will determine the number of words in your ad and upgrade your rates automatically.
3. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Check and Money Orders. Your signature will be required if paying by credit card.
4. "Week Of" includes the days Sunday-Saturday. Paper "run days" are shown during shopping. Prices are for 1 week of advertising. You may order up to 4 weeks at a time.
5. "Rejected" papers will not accept Work at Home, Business Opportunity, Help Wanted, Weight Loss, Financial, Insurance, Sales, Cigarettes, Guns, Adult or any product related ads.
TRACKING - 100% proof of placment tracking system.
You MUST track using our 100% proof of placement system in order to request tear sheets!
You can track EVERY ad paper by paper. Each publication, special and magazine has a code. The code number can be inserted into each ad going to the individual papers you order. Inserting the code as a "dept/ad/code/ext" number after your phone number allows you to know exactly which papers
are generating responses.
Example: 1-812-897-7910 Ad# 269. The "ad" number corresponds to paper code 269, the Valley Scene in California. When your customers call, capture the dept/ad/code/ext number from the caller.
This tracking system allows complete 100% proof of placement. If you get 2 or fewer responses from any paper code, email a request and we WILL supply you with a tear sheet for proof of placement.
After tracking all your responses, you can then eliminate the papers that do not pull well, reducing the cost on your next run. This effective means of tracking WILL save you hundreds - even thousands - on wasted advertising.
How to use the tracking system...
To track your ads, simply put dept/ad/code/ext "%%" after your phone number in your ad copy. The "%%" is the default for our in-house system to automatically insert every paper code you choose in the ad copy going to each individual newspaper you ordered.
If you are using a mailing address for your responses, insert the %% as a Dept number in your ad copy. Example: 2099 Pelzer Rd. Dept %%, Boonville, IN 47601.
Advertisers using URLs only can track by setting up the webpages necessary to correspond to the newspaper code. For example... www.nationwideclassifieds.com/ad%%.
Other Ad Questions and Terms & Conditions.